In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, you are hereby informed that the personal data provided by you will be included in an automated file for which SOCIAL TICKET SL is responsible and owner, with the purpose of providing you with the information requested about our products and services.
By filling in forms on the Web or by sending e-mails or any other type of request for information sent to SOCIAL TICKET SL, the interested party expressly consents to the processing of his/her personal data in order to receive commercial communications about SOCIAL TICKET SL’s products and services.
Under no circumstances shall SOCIAL TICKET SL, use the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than those previously mentioned, and undertakes to keep the due professional secrecy and to establish the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements established by the RD 1720/2007, of development of the LOPD.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time, by writing to SOCIAL TICKET SL, at CALLEJON DE ATARAZANA, 8 18010 – GRANADA – SPAIN, accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you.
SOCIAL TICKET SL hereby sets out its Policy on the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.elhuertodejuanranas.com, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the habits or browsing needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of the entity, the information collected with cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the various tools that the entity makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy shall apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages, the existence of cookies and makes available this Policy in order to inform them about the use and purpose of them. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of the present Policy on the part of said users.
SOCIAL TICKET SL uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party external to the entity, for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of browsing on the entity’s web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical Cookies and / or customization: facilitate navigation, to identify the session, allow access to restricted access tools, in addition to custom configure the options available. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Cookies analysis and / or advertising: allow to know the number of visits received in different sections of web pages, habits and trends of its users and consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (mainly Google Analytics), as well as manage advertising space included in the website visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The retention time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the websites of the entity, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given to receive cookies, you wish to withdraw it, you must delete those stored in the user’s computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies